- No Moving Parts
- 316L Stainless Steel Sensor, Exotic Alloys Available for Corrosion Resistance
- Temperatures to 900F
- Pressures to 10,000 PSIG
- Field Programmable for Increase or Decrease in Temperature
- Explosion Proof or General Purpose Enclosure
- Wide Temperature Range
- Threaded, Flanged, Sanitary Probes
- Reliable and Cost Effective
- Field Programmable for Relay Energization
The TX and TM series of temperature switches offer a completely electronic instrument to detect the increase or decrease of temperature. These switches are used in industrial applications including pipelines and tanks. The RTD sensor provides an extremely reliable and repeatable device at a very cost effective price.
316L stainless steel is standard for all wetted surfaces, exotic alloys such as Hastelloy C276 are available upon request.
A relay output is standard with options for dual separately adjustable set-points. Remote mounted electronics are available for process temperatures to 900F.