- No Moving Parts
- Lower Cost General Purpose Enclosure
- 316L Stainless Steel Sensor, Exotic Alloys Available for Corrosion Resistance
- Temperatures to 900F
- Pressures to 10,000 PSIG
- Field Programmable for Increase or Decrease in Temperature
- Wide Temperature Range
- Threaded, Flanged, Sanitary Probes
- Reliable and Cost Effective
- Field Programmable for Relay Energization
The TM series of temperature switches is a completely electronic instrument that detects the increase or decrease of temperature. These switches are used in industrial applications including pipelines and tanks. The RTD sensor provides an extremely reliable and repeatable device at a very cost effective price. The TM Series has a general purpose enclosure while the TX Series has and explosion proof NEMA 4X enclosure.
316L stainless steel is standard for all wetted surfaces, exotic alloys such as Hastelloy C276 are available upon request.
A relay output is standard with options for dual separately adjustable set-points. Remote mounted electronics are available for process temperatures to 900F.
- High/Low Temperature Alarm in Pipelines
- High/Low Temperature Alarm in Tanks
- Heater Burn-Out Protection
- Control Heat Tracing on Pipes
- Temperature Alarm in HVAC Systems
- Dual Switch Point for 2 Independent Set-Points
- Optional Sanitary compatibility available